Retirement Planning for Your Future.
- Start with the hard facts:
- Be realistic about what your assets will return.
- Think differently about money and lifestyles. The income and the way you spend have to be in alignment.
- Understand your investments and how they work.
- Take charge of your own financial future. Don’t rely on government to do it. What’s here today might be gone tomorrow.
- Be informed about today’s financial, tax and legal options that affect you and keep up-to-date. These options are constantly changing.
- You don’t have to earn 70% of your pre-retirement income to be happy. With some cost and income control, you can have a comfortable retirement.
- Now plan your work and work your plan.